Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Weight Loss Results Week 36


 • FOOD •
 No changes in my food habits. I could always eat better, but I could also do worse.

The only food photo I have this weigh-in is of the plate of steamer clams Mr. T and I devoured at Cannon Beach. It was just the two of us & everything we had was delicious.


 • EXERCISE •
 This too, hasn't changed. I've been walking/running 10,000+ steps every day. If I go for a run, I typically go just over 3 miles. I'd like to make my normal be 5 miles. But, after those three miles I'm tired and also bored of running. It's going to take some mental coaching to consistently add 2 more miles.

I did one 5k in the last 3 weeks. It was the Warrior Dash and it was unlike any other 5k I've done.

I'm still working on my goal of 10,000 steps every day for 100 days straight.

Since the kids are in school now, I've been getting the majority, if not all, of my steps in before picking them up after school.

With all that stepping, Fibit has awarded me with a 500 miles badge.


 • RESULTS •

From my last weigh in 3 weeks ago I'm down 1.6 pounds. That's consistent with my weight loss these days. I've been averaging about a half pound loss each week. It's not much, but I also don't feel like I'm trying as hard as I could be either. So, I'm pleased with the half pound.

Weight Loss
Week 1: Starting Weight
Week 3: -5.2
Week 6: -3.4
Week 9:  -0.4
Week 12: -2.0
Week 15: -4.8
Week 18: -0.6
Week 21: -0.8
Week 24: +0.4
Week 27: -1.8
Week 30: -0.2
Week 33: -1.2
Week 36: -1.6
Total: -21.6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...