Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weight Loss Results - Week 21



There's not much to say about my weight loss this last 3 weeks. It's been a very busy month & I haven't paid much attention to my eating habits nor have I run much.


 • EXERCISE •
I didn't do much running this month, but I did get plenty of outside exercise in the form of yard work.


I did run the Hippie Chick quarter marathon & ran in a time that I was happy with.

This month the kids & I ran/walked a 5K. They did great. Capt. N finished first, then Mr. T. Princess K & I finished in a little over 45 minutes.

I started the month with a goal of running at least a mile every day. Total Fail. I did a lot of yard work this month & honestly after hours in the yard I didn't have the energy to run.


I moved lots of rock to create a pond.

I also pulled a lot of weeds & planted many seeds.


 • RESULTS •
Obviously, I fluctuated a lot these last 3 weeks & I didn't weight myself everyday.

Weight Loss
Week 1: Starting Weight
Week 3: -5.2
Week 6: -3.4
Week 9:  -0.4
Week 12: -2.0
Week 15: -4.8
Week 18: -0.6
Week 21: -0.8
Total: -17.2 pounds

I have no complaints. Of course, I would have liked to have lost more weight. But, I really didn't try too hard. I also went camping & I'm so very happy I didn't gain a bunch of weight over those few days.

That being said, I've really been slacking the last month & a half.  It's time to take this more seriously again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...