Sunday, July 14, 2013

May in Review

I am so behind on my blog posts & am just now getting around to posting about some of what we accomplished back in May. The major event was that we finished up for the year at the end of the month.

Capt. N read the instructions out of his webelos book & made rock candy entirely by himself.


We did a unit on plants.

We also did a unit on The Swiss Family Robinson.

Mr. T learned about contractions, in part by making this book.

Since it was the end of the year, the boys finished up their All About Spelling curriculum.

Princess K graduated from preschool & will do school with the boys & I this upcoming year.

Mr. T made this for Mother's Day. It's me.

He also made me this bald eagle since he knows I like them.

These two he made just for fun. I love the peacock pic. It even has a nest with an egg in it.

We went on a few field trips, including a trip to the wetlands.

We also went to the Rose Gardens.

And, we went to the beach & explored a tide pool area & saw this newly born harbor seal pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...