Wednesday, April 24, 2013

March in Review

March was a short school month for us since the last two weeks were spring break. I didn't take many pics of our typical school days at home this month, so I don't have a ton to share. But, here's a little of what we did accomplish:

We finished our unit on the human body.

We went on a few walks at parks & the wetlands.

On one of our walks, I asked Mr. T to keep track of the birds he saw & how many. When we got home he made this graph. His presentation skills could use a little work, but he did a good job showing which birds we saw.

On another walk, the boys spotted this bald eagle. There is just something so cool about seeing a bald eagle.

I've started informally teaching Princess K the letters of the alphabet & their sounds.

Mr. T went to a clinic that taught him how to show his chicken.

Easter was in March. We didn't do many crafts, but we did dye eggs a couple times.

We visited the Portland Aquarium for the first time.


2 comments:

  1. Love that you spotted a bald eagle. I was just commenting to my children recently that I haven't seen a bald eagle in the wild since my childhood in Wyoming. You must live somewhere pretty cool for that to happen!! Looks like you guys had a great month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have Chickens? I would love some but for now we pet sit our neighbors chickens whenever they go out of town. The kids and I love it. Thanks for the follow and I am following back

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...