Friday, February 15, 2013

DIY Disneyland Autograph Book

On our road trip one of the stops along the way was Disneyland. I still remember when I was a kid loving to meet the characters and get their autographs. I wanted my kids to have the same great experience. So, I made them their own autograph books using the Mickey Font cricut cartridge.


• The Autograph Book •
I made four books. One for each of my own kids & one for my nephew who met us at Disneyland as a surprise for the kids. Each book is the same size and design, only the color choice is different.

For the cover, I used my cricut to cut all the pieces, glued them in place, then laminated it.



I have moved this post to our new website please CLICK HERE to continue.
Also, update your pinterest listing.


I'm sharing this post with the Hearts for Home & Hip Homeschool blog hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...