Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 33

All week Capt. N was ill so we didn't go about the schoolwork full force. I told him the good thing about homeschooling is that we can take it easy when he's not feeling well. The bummer is that he doesn't get to "miss" school just because he's sick. We worked on it during the times he was feeling better. We are so close to finishing up a few of our units that I didn't want to get behind. But, we did take it easy & I have very few pics from the week.

Pics from the Week:

GEOGRAPHY & SCIENCE
This week we learned about the tundra biome, including that it is approximately 6600 miles from the great barrier reef. To read more about it, click here.


MATH
Ok, I don't have a pic. But, I do have a comment. I think he's finally almost fully understanding long division. He's been missing about half the problems, as opposed to all of them. Sometimes he seems to remember each step in correct order, then other times he forgets. But, he is improving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...