Monday, May 14, 2012

Continent Box - Australia

Here is Australia's continent box. It has the same basic things as my other boxes. I'd like to add a boomerang, some vegemite and a Wiggles & Crocodile Dundee movie.



Art Styles envelope. The art I chose to highlight are the xray style, petroglyphs, bark painting, rock art, body painting & dot art.

Our landmarks flash cards came with two from Australia.

A few animals in our animals envelope.
Mr. T loves the platypus. Check out his platypus lapbook.

The money samples are printed from this site.

My mom collects postcards. This is one she received from somebody traveling to Australia, so I added to this box.

Papers and activities printed from:
Education.com
Making Friends
Practical Pages
Paper Toys


Check out our other continent boxes:
Africa

 
To learn more about our continent boxes click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...