Monday, April 23, 2012

Continent Box - North America

Since we live here, the North America continent box was the easiest to put together. There are many more items I could add to this box - and eventually I will.



North American Art

North American Landmarks

North American Animals

Currency from Canada, United States, Mexico & Netherland Antilles. I chose the rarer coins for the US such as the $2 bill and the Susan B. Anthony dollar. Before we had kids we went on a diving vacation in Bonaire, which is part of the Netherland Antilles. Bonaire is only 50 miles off the coast of Venezuela, South America. But, I think technically it's considered part of North America. So, that money went in this box.

A variety of pics, mostly from Mexico. We will be studying the 50 states next year. I think I will save my US pics until then. The airplane photo was taken as we were flying over Greenland

My mom let me borrow these old (both are postmarked 1926) postcards.

Fun animal stickers

Native American paper dolls from Practical Pages.
Landmarks from Paper Toys.

Paper Dolls from Making Friends
Road Trip paper activity from Made by Joel

North American goodies including a book counting in Spanish from Enchanted Learning and a cross made in Mazatlan.

Check out our other continent boxes:
Africa

 
To learn more about our continent boxes click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...