Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lego Links


Capt. N is a lego lovin' kid. At an attempt at keeping myself organized here's a list of my favorite Lego links. He is enjoying his lego hobby more & more.


First Lego League
We have plans for Capt. N to join this in the fall. It looks fantastic. It's a Lego robotics team sport. My hubby & Capt. N watched this year's competition in January & had a great time. Hopefully we can visit a couple informational events over the summer.


Bricks 4 Kidz
We may or may not have Capt. N take part in this organization, but we've heard great things about it.


Lego Club for Homeschoolers
I haven't signed Capt. N up for this yet, but I have hopes to. It's a free club for homeschoolers from CurrClick.


Lego Quest Kids
Another homeschool based Lego group. Capt. N hasn't taken part in this either, but hopefully he will soon.




Follow Me on Pinterest
A link to all my Lego pins on Pinterst. Fun stuff like organization ideas & cookies.


More Lego Stuff:

Lego Land
We have never been here, but have plans to visit it this year.






Don't they have the cutest little faces!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...