Sunday, January 22, 2012

New School Room!

Besides the 2 feet+ of snow we got, the next most exciting thing of the week is that I organized our new school room. This used to be our tv room. We moved the tv & couch out into our great room - which I was a little apprehensive about. I don't like the idea of having a tv in the main part of our house, but it actually seems to be working out ok.... Ha! Maybe that's because it's only been out there since Sunday & we've been out of power for 4 days since then. Even though I don't love it out there, I'm hoping it works because I really felt like I needed a room dedicated to school. I tried rearranging my craft room to turn it into half craft, half school room. But, it just wasn't working for me. I'm very visual & need posters & examples & organization. It was hard to be organized when the room was so cramped. In our new room I've been able to give each subject it's own area. The other thing I'm happy about is that it didn't cost me a dime to rearrange & we didn't do any major renovations. After next year, if I decide to send my kids back to public school it's not going to take much to put it back to the way it was.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...