Thursday, August 25, 2011

Monopoly

I love playing Monopoly. But I don't get a chance to play it often. I asked Capt. N to play it with me the other day. I discovered it's a fantastic learning game. He practiced his math skills without the boredom of doing another worksheet. He figured out his own strategy. There's even a bit of reading involved. And the best part is that he loooved it & wants to play it again.

Capt. N had a perfect strategy for Monopoly. Who knows, maybe he's destined to be a business man. He beat me fair & square. I didn't even cut him any slack. He had a very lucky first game. By the third time around the board he had landed on & purchased both Boardwalk & Park Place. He quickly built houses & hotels. The game ended shortly after that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...