Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Frugal Organization


A month or two ago I bought cereal at Albertson's for cheap. I couldn't stand to put all these similar sized boxes in the recycling. I was sure I could make something with them... and I did. I made this weekly organization system. I took the boxes apart and flipped the plain side to the outside, then taped them back together. Wa la - a place to organize the upcoming weeks worth of papers. There's a box for each day.

Here it is filled up with the goodies for the first week of school.

I have to admit, I don't love that the sheets of paper don't lie flat in the boxes. But, I can't justify buying something else, when this will work - at least for a little while.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...